Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's been a bit slow...

I have to admit, that over the last couple of weeks I've been struggling to get on with the course.  I'm due to be submitting my first project to my tutor in the next week or so, having delayed it already.

I'm hoping that now the new year is here that I can get stuck in to everything again.

On the recommendation of another student I invested in The Genius of Photography by Gerry Badger so will be tucking into that over the coming weeks.

My wife also bought me "In Focus - National Geographics Greatest Portraits" for Christmas which is full of amazing pictures and comments from some of the best Nat Geo photographers, so that will be another source of inspiration.

I think that the biggest inspiration I get is from other people telling me that they like my photos - that is what gets me to carry on, so long may it continue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment